Essential Oils for Blood Sugar Levels
Manage your blood sugar levels with essential oils can be empowering
We want to always work with our trusted medical practitioner or doctor but there is no reason you can’t support your body naturally.
*Please note the oils suggest below, especially for internal use, I only endorse doTERRA brand due to the studies, testing, and purity.
Here are the top essential oils to support your blood sugar levels:
- Cinnamon – lowers blood sugar levels, improve your sensitivity to insulin. Studies show a decrease in plasma glucose levels. Use in tea, food, or massage a drop with coconut oil on tummy and wrists.
- Coriander – supports the pancreas. Use in teas, food, or massage with coconut oil over the pancreas area.
- Melissa (Lemon Balm) – encourages cells to consume glucose. Use in teas, food, or veggie cap.
- Clove – reduced levels of enzymes in the pancreas in a way that may combat diabetes.
- Black Pepper – contains antioxidants that may help block certain enzymes that contribute to diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Grapefruit and Helichrysum – Weight management is a key factor in controlling type 2 diabetes symptoms. While being overweight does not cause every case of diabetes, it can increase the risk or make symptoms worse. Both of these oils support weight management and weight loss.
- Lavender – helps balance high blood sugar levels and protect against oxidative stress.
When using these oils do so in addition to your regular treatment. It is best to speak to a doctor before using essential oils. When a person uses them safely, essential oils may help combat diabetes, including its symptoms and side effects.
To learn more about how to effectively use essential oils with any health goals/challenges you can find more info at www.kellyfrickconnect.com.