- This event has passed.
Blood Drive in Georgetown Tx
January 10, 2020 @ 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
The Georgetown Recreation Center is proud to invite We Are Blood (formerly the Blood and Tissue Center of Central Texas) to come in every few months. We offer free snacks and the chance to earn points to score cool prizes! We encourage everyone who is eligible to come and donate – it is so important.
Please pre-register online at wrbdonor.org/donor/schedules/name with the name Parks, or contact Brandi Williams at 512-930-8415 or email@example.com.
– You must be at least 17 years old and in good health.
– Eat a good meal prior to donation.
– Weight: 115+ lbs
– Blood Pressure: below 180/100 (checked free of charge)
– Temperature: within normal limits (checked free of charge)
– Hematocrit: at least 38% (checked free of charge)
– Pulse: 50-100 bpm (checked free of charge)
Held in the Georgetown Recreation Center,