- This event has passed.
Making Your Business Legal
September 27, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pmFree
- The Round Rock Public Library and Austin SCORE will be offering a series of free workshops for entrepreneurs and small business owners. SCORE is a nonprofit dedicated to helping small businesses and entrepreneurs start, develop and maintain their businesses.These free timely workshops, presented by recognized experts and practitioners, will cover a variety of issues facing small business owners and entrepreneurs including finances, marketing, and strategic planning.Every new business needs advice from an attorney to avoid legal problems while operating. When you setup your business will you make the best choices? This workshop is designed to be interactive to allow you to ask questions to better understand these and other legal concepts.
* Why do we form an entity?
* What are the types of entities?
* Where to form your entity?
* Why is entity liability protection no substitute for proper insurance?
*What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different forms of business organization?
Speaker Darin P. Siefkes offers invaluable tips for dealing with an attorney.
Darin is a small-business attorney and has practiced in Texas since becoming licensed in 2005. The mission of The Law Office of Darin Siefkes is to provide effective legal counsel and representation for small business owners and their companies. They focus on small business law including formations, trademarks, copyrights, franchise law, contract negotiations and contract review.
Fridays: 12:30pm – 2:30 pm
Sept. 20 through Oct. 25.