- This event has passed.
Taylor Heritage Square Farmers Market on Main
April 18 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This is a Farmers Market you will not want to miss!
The Taylor Farmers Market at Heritage Square takes place every Saturday, March – December. The local vendors there offer a variety of high-quality locally grown produce, responsibly raised meats, and unique handmade goods from local farmers, ranchers, and artisans. Taylor is a charming Texas town with a great flair for the unique. Take a Saturday drive out to the country and treat the family.
Here are just a few of the great people to shop with, and more to come:
- Amber Oaks Ranch – Pasteurized Meats and Poultry
- Coupland Honey Company – Local Honey
- Bucking Goat Decker Farms – Seasonal Produce
- Woodhoek Wild – Soy Candles and Soaps
- Rustic Manor Creations – Seasonal Jellies and Barn wood Products
- Sweet Bee Flowery – Fresh Cut Flowers
- Cottonwood Creek Pottery – Stoneware Pottery
10 a.m. to 2 p.m at Heritage Square Pavilion.
Visit the Market every Saturday in Taylor, Texas !!!