November is a beautiful time of year, and the weather is perfect for getting outdoors
Any day of the week you can visit local parks and enjoy the space around you. Pack a picnic, throw a Frisbee, Wet your hook, take a walk in a sculpture garden, or hang with your pups in the park. Williamson County has a great variety of Parks to choose from. Have a great day !!!!
- Cedar Park, Texas – A beautiful Memorial Park- In honor of our men and women of the armed forces Thank You, Veterans !!
- Florence, Texas Sporting a new swimming pool
- Georgetown, Texas 18 hole disc golf park and more
- Granger, Texas A great waterin’ hole for a little fishing line hopping
- Hutto, Texas Our Favorite Lake Park Trails
- Jarrell, Texas Feel like a quiet simple walk, check out Memorial Park
- Leander, Texas Batter Up with 4 batting cages, skateboard park, and a little disc golf yoewzer
- Liberty Hill, Texas Lions Foundation Sculpture Gardens
- Taylor, Texas Hike and Bike Trail
- Weir Park Texas – located near Houston but hey if you are in the area hop on thru