Fresh Breath and wellness go hand in hand
Food particles and dead cells, along with dry mouth, digestive issues, and stress all play a part in our oral health and odor. Here are a few ideas to help keep that beautiful smile smelling fresh.
- Brushing twice a day along with flossing – Pack carrots or an apple in your lunch each day – at mid-afternoon these items both help clean your mouth and are a nice pick me up
- Drinking green or black teas. They contain polyphenols that help stop the growth of bacteria
- Mouthwash with tea tree, peppermint, or lemon essential oils – midday try our refreshing hydration blend of lemon and mint in your water
- Chewing on a small sprig of fresh rosemary, spearmint, parsley, or tarragon for up to a minute
- Drinking plenty of water
- De-Stressing activities – take a walk – find a meditation class – plan a lunchtime or after-work yoga class or cycling class
- Eating a balanced diet with plenty of watery fruits and vegetables, dark green leafy vegetables, apples & carrots. Head over to Hydrate Texas in Georgetown and cover all your bases with one yummy drink.
- Plan a visit with your Dentist – A clean mouth is a happy mouth!