Serve with a salad and you have a wonderful meal for lunch or dinner.
TOTAL TIME: 45 minutes Serves: 4-8 people
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium-size red pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup grated, raw cheese
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium oven-proof skillet, sauté the onions in the coconut oil until soft and transparent. Add chopped vegetables. Sauté until they start to soften.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, salt, pepper, cheese, parsley, and basil and stir well.
- Pour egg mixture over the vegetables in the skillet. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
This yummy healthy recipe can also be chilled as served for lunch or brunch the next day!