A Great Summer Soup
- 3 Large Tomatoes, seeded, cored and ¼ inch dice
- 2 Cucumbers, Half peeled, seeded and ¼ inch dice
- 1 Yellow or Orange Bell Pepper, ¼ inch dice
- ½ Cup Sweet Onion, diced
- 1 teas. Garlic, minced
- 2 teas. Salt
- ¼ Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 5 Cups Low Sodium Tomato Juice, cold
- 1-2 teas. Sriracha, or your favorite, hot sauce
- 8-10 Sprigs of Cilantro leaves, minced
- ¼ Cup Lime Juice
- In large non-metallic bowl combine Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Bell Pepper, Onion, Garlic and Salt. Let sit until the veggies start to release their liquid.
- Add the Vinegar, Tomato Juice, Cilantro, lime juice and start with 1 teaspoon of hot sauce and adjust to your taste.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
- Optional serving suggestions, chop a few extras of the veggies above so people can add more of what they like. Also, Croutons, Avocado, Black and Green Olives, Olive Oil and additional hot sauce
Thank you, Wanna Bite .com for your fabulous recipe