Progressive bonding creates a Better World
Friendship builds the fundamentals urgently needed to successfully reach sustainability, weaving a blanket of safety to protect all, and generating a passion to create a better world to live in through a unity of goodness.
International Day of Friendship, celebrated on July 30th,reminds humanity to build new bonds through camaraderie, provoking trusting relationships and making the world a better place to live. Challenges and tragedies arise daily, but the roots must be addressed in order to defend and promote a stable ground to breed human solidarity. Progressive bonding is creating a friendship that will have a positive impact in the community.
Here are a few ways to generate progressive bonding within the community:
- Share a cup of coffee with someone sitting alone at your favorite coffee shop.
- Start the conversations with a compliment. A simple, ‘love that shirt’ can go a long way and promotes a positive mind-set.
- Join Meet Up to find like-minded individuals and activities you love. Be fully present when attending by putting away your cell phone. You may also like these events.
- Pick up the phone and make amends with an old friend. Invite them to dinner for a continued conversation.
- Donate some of your time at the local animal shelter. Learn about the spaying and neutering, share with your community on social media.
- Bring in some vegan-snacks to the office – ditch the donut idea!
- Let a fellow driver cut in front of you (instead of doing the cutting).
- Write an old professor who may have impacted your life, but you may have challenged during your time in class.
- Send your sister a gift card because you bored her top and didn’t give it back (bring the top).
- Read the book Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis to learn about living your life unapologetically for yourself. You will instantly feel empowered and ready to empower other women!