“Escape from complicated life! Take refuge in simple life! You will find three treasures there: A healthy body, a peaceful mind, and a life away from ambitious fools!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
What does it mean to keep life simple?
Despite our best intentions, it is very easy to complicate life. Besides, we live in a world that is complex with many moving pieces. Life is like a puzzle. If one thing is out of place, it’s almost guaranteed that the other pieces won’t make much sense. It can get complicated. But focusing on a much simpler life helps us focus on a healthy body, mind, environment, and even relationships.
I have a desire to master simple living
This desire does not ignore the complexities of life but rather it pushes me to explore how I can simplify what is complex. Whether you’re running a business and/or working a full-time job with a family to look after, life can be even more of a juggling act. I’m constantly trying to find ways to create simple meals, keep my stress level to a minimum and find at least 15-minutes a day to exercise.
Essential oils are perfect additions to living a life of simplicity. They help boost our mood, improve sleep, kill bacteria, relieve headaches, and induce overall calm. Every day we are bombarded with chemicals in the air and food that pollute our homes and bodies. These pollutants cause health issues and are harmful to us. Even though it’s not possible to get away from it all, we can decrease our exposure to them by adding essential oils to our daily lives. Essential oils can be used aromatically and/or topically.
“It doesn’t get much greener than essential oils: when used correctly, they are among Mother Nature’s
most potent remedies.”
– Amy Leigh Mercree
There are many oils available for us to take advantage of however, here are 5 essential oils that can be added to our daily routines that will help us keep life simple.
- Lavender is an oil I use daily. Simply add the oil to your diffuser or even topically. Lavender oil is great at promoting healthy sleep and healing minor skin irritations and burns.
- Peppermint is my second favorite oil. When I am experiencing a headache, I apply the oil to my temples and neck. It’s also a great coolant agent on a hot summer day.
- Eucalyptus oil is perfect for stuffy noses due to allergies or a cold. Add some to your diffuser and let it do the work. It smells great too!
- Lemon essential oil makes me smile. It’s such a bright and fresh smell and is great for making homemade, natural cleaners.
- Tea tree oil is perfect for dry scalp. If you add a little to a spray bottle with water and lavender oil, it works magic for your hair and promotes hair growth.
Find out more about these 5 essential oils and how you can use them in your daily life. What to learn more, Connect with Mountain Rose Herbs to get essential oil recipes and herbal education classes on all kinds of remedies.
Keep it local, flutter like a butterfly over to Monarch Herbs. Supporting wellness one potion at a time for People and pets! Very good products and you can visit them at the farmers market or online ordering.
Essential oils can be effective in your healthy, natural, and simple living. No more spending tons of money at the store for products that may be hazardous to your home or body. For better sleep, headaches, colds, safe cleaners, and a healthy scalp, simply buy essential oils.